Race Date: Dec 14 2013, 12:00 PM
Ok, so we can’t really call this a 5K – but to celebrate the end of the season we are putting together one more 5K….ish! But this one is a little different. Same fun as the usual 5K-ish events but a few twists.
1. Santa / Mrs. Claus costumes – ARE REQUIRED!
2. Everyone will start at the same bar in Bethlehem A.K.A. Christmas City – Location TBD
3. We will start all ‘runners’ at the same time – 12 PM.
4. Runners can visit bars in any order and will all end at a different Bethlehem bar at 3 PM.
5. No mugs – but each bar will be offering ‘free’ beer to the first 20 Santas to arrive at each bar. All bars will be offering draft beer specials to those who miss out on the free stuff.
6. Please remember to be respectful of all other patrons at the participating locations and of course be nice to children and don’t freak them out.
$20 – Now — Until December 1st (T-shirts are guaranteed by December 5)
$25 – December 1 — On race day
Check-in: 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM Location TBD
Run: 12 PM – 3 PM
After Party: 3:30 PM – ??? Location TBD
Participating bars: Roosevelts 21st, Hometown Heroes, Machs Gute, Joe’s Tavern, Rippers, JP MacGrady’s, Molly’s
No Series points awarded for this event
Prizes: Raffles and prizes for best costumes.
The event is rain or shine. Run Lehigh Valley reserves the right to cancel and/or alter the race in the event that natural disaster or other unforeseen circumstance prevents us from holding the race safely as planned. We will make every attempt to hold the event. Any cancellations or changes, will be noted on the home page, race-specific page and on facebook.