Race Date: Mar 28 2015, 12:00 PM
About the Scavenger Hunt:
Teams of 2-3 (everyone must be 21 or older) compete in a series of challenges and ultimately race for the win! It is part race, part trivia, part photo hunt and part challenge. There is no set course but you can expect to go between 5 and 7 miles. You may travel by foot or by public transportation (Lanta) there are no cabs, bikes, or rides from friends or strangers allowed! Teammates must stay together at all times.
All teams will check-in at the starting location, receive their t-shirt and first set of clues and be set of together at noon. From here — everyone will follow their own path to complete their list and make it to the next check-in…this will continue until the final stop where the winners will be named!
There will be prizes awarded to the top 3 teams. There will also be raffle prizes based on bonus opportunities throughout the day.
Challenges will be a mix of mental and physical. There may be some eating required however no Survivor-style bugs.
Team Check-in: 11 AM – 11:45 PM @ TBD in Bethlehem (NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION AVAILABLE!)
Make sure you check -in between 11 and 11:45 as the event will start promptly at noon!
Start: 12 PM
The course will take most teams between 2 and 3 hours. We will cut-off at 4 hours and begin the awards ceremony.
Prizes and After Party: 4PM — ?? This location will be revealed as part of the Scavenger Hunt two things are certain:
1. It will be a bar
2. It will offer drink specials
What do you need:
1. A team of 2-3 people. Registration is $25 per person. (goes up to $30 after March 1st)
2. A phone or digital camera so you can take pictures as you go
3. All challenges can be completed without spending any money but some may opt for bus fares, small items, etc. The more creative, the less money…
What do you get:
1. All team members get a t-shirt (to wear during event, guaranteed if registered by 3/13. If registration is not completed to guarantee a shirt, we will instruct participants to a specific color) — Registration is $25 per person —
2. All participating bars will offer drink specials
3. Prizes for winning and by random chance
4. A crazy fun day
The event is rain or shine. Run Lehigh Valley reserves the right to cancel and/or alter the race in the event that natural disaster or other unforeseen circumstance prevents us from holding the race safely as planned. We will make every attempt to hold the event. Any cancellations or changes, will be noted on the home page, race-specific page and on facebook.